If you’re like me, you believe that nothing is more refreshing than a huge glass of sweet tea! BUT, since a week ago today, I have been drinking nothing but water. I wanted to try out only drinking water for a week to see what could happen. While this has been hard there are plenty of benefits associated with it.
When it comes to drinking water, did you know…
- It helps to maintain the balance of your body’s fluids
- It helps to control calorie intake
- Energizes your muscles
- Relieves fatigue
- Flushes out toxins
- Helps to keep your skin looking good
- It’s great for your kidneys
- Helps to maintain normal function and flow of your body’s digestive system
- Great for hangovers
While the start of the week was hard, as the days go by, it has become easier to drink only water. Im not sure I will remain only drinking water now that I reached my goal of a weel, but it has made my cravings for sweet tea or soda lessen. You guys should try it out! Even if you don’t go the aggressive route of only drinking water, increase your intake. I guarantee you will start to see some positive results.